CONGRATULATIONS on your Journey Into Purpose LLC., I am proud to announce, we will work together by moving from the place we are currently, into the place God wants us to be.
I interview authors, business owners, and married couples. I counsel and empower visionary women to lead a life that God is pleased with. On your journey into purpose, God will allow you to move into success. As part of my 2022-2023 business goals, I am launching a series of anthologies titled Life After... This anthology will be managed and published by The Vision to Fruition Publishing House is the headquarters for supporting and promoting transformational messages of leaders, coaches, and experts through print such as books, online magazines, and other publication need as well as online media such as radio.
The Vision to Fruition Publishing House is now in partnership with 15 eBook retail partners to distribute your eBook and paperback book through all of our publishing partners such as Amazon.com, Amazon Europe, BarnesandNoble.com, Google books, and virtually all other online booksellers.
The overall concept and intention for our "LIFE AFTER" Anthology" is to offer chapters from field experts and leaders, such as yourself, who are in full alignment with their purpose. In this anthology, we are inviting you to share your stories of where you have conquered challenges and losses in life and success for business with confidence and certainty. YOU WILL BOLDLY share your stories to catapult those who are stuck, broken, damaged, and rejected to a brand new level of success in life. Your story for God's glory!
Through this collaboration:
a) You’ll have a chance to share your story with others.
b) You’ll have a chance to become a bestselling author.
c) You’ll have a chance to generate additional income.
This opportunity is best for anyone who has ever wanted to share their story on a larger scale but didn’t know how or for anyone who has ever wanted to become an author.
The word collaboration means, the action of working with someone to produce or create something. In other words, this will be a team effort so there will be some requirements needed from you:
1. Your contribution fee of $400.00 (USD)
2. Your story with no less than 1,800 words, but no more than 2,500 words
3. Your 150-word bio, including contact, social media, and/or website info
4. Your professional photo/headshot
5. Your commitment to meeting all project deadlines
6. Your promotion of the book via social media, word of mouth, and all networks
Some additional perks of this collaboration include:
a) Attending and promoting a Book Launch Party as a Featured Author
b) Facebook Live Interview to talk more in-depth about your story and your other ventures.
c) Access to the main author and Publisher for mentorship (personal, professional, and ministry)
Now that we have covered some of the basic details, let’s talk about your investment. Producing a project like this can be both timely and costly. There are a lot of moving parts that you will be fully aware of but won’t have to worry about directly. To be a part of this collaboration we’re only requiring a contribution fee of $400.00 (USD)
Your contribution helps cover:
I. Paperback and E-Book cover design
II. Interior design
III. E-book formatting and conversion
V. Digital platform distribution (Amazon and Barnes And Noble)
VI. Copyright, ISBN, LCCN & Barcode
VII. Initial marketing & set-up collateral
VIII. Project management
IX. 10 paperback copies of the book (each author is responsible for their own purchase plus postage & handling)
X. Author Landing Page
XI. Planning and promotion of Book Launch and E-Book Launch Events
XII. Media Kit for Book promotion
30-minute podcast interview with Sandra E. Jackson via Stream Yard
Live interview with Lakesha L. Williams
(1) FREE books, provided you pay for shipping and handling cost
To support you in writing your chapter, here are a few topic suggestions for empowering women for “Life After... Anthology:”
Book Topic areas:
Family and Relationships
Mindset & Paradigm Shifts
Finances or Money Management
Health & Wellness • Setbacks
Journey to discovering your purpose
Whatever You Have Experienced in Life
Chapter Mind-Mapping Questions
Note: Use these questions to help you structure the flow of your chapter as you provide three (3) insights, strategies, and resources in becoming God's person
1. Share a monumental moment in your personal life and or business where you conquered a situation that held you, hostage, for a long time.
2. Name 3 key strategies you implemented to create an impactful transformational change. How was it proven?
3. What does Creating Purposeful Resilient mean to you?
4. Mark Twain believes the two most important days of your life are the day you were born and the day you found out why. When did you find out why? Where were you? What were you doing? Who were you with?
5. What process did you implement to discover your Purpose?
6. Being Free is about Stepping OUT on Faith and Stepping UP into your Purpose. What challenges have you had in doing this?
7. What makes you Confident and Certain in conquering life and business today?
8. What advice can you give to help equip and empower visionary men and women who desire to do more, have more, and be more; become Free; or help them create their purpose?
Pros and Cons to Co-Authorship
• Published Under Another Person's Brand
• You Have One Chapter in the Book vs. An Entire Book When Compared to Self-Publishing or Traditional Publishing
• Pay Substantially Less to Co-Publish Than With Traditional or Self-Publishing
• Have an Experienced Team Handling all the Production or Editing or Design Elements
• Co-Promote/Network With Many Other Successful Women Across Many Industries for Years to come.
• Have an Experienced Marketing Team to Make the Book Successful for You
• Leverage Another's Brand and Years of Success
• You Can Purchase Books at Cost and Resale for Profits
• And You Have the Potential to Become a #1 Amazon International Bestselling Author
1. Who gets the copyright to my work?
The copyright will be registered under the name of the main author, Sandra E. Jackson, with you registered as a contributor, but you have exclusive rights to the story that you contribute.
***The book can be used however you want to help you generate income and gain exposure.
2. How will I be featured as a co-author for the book?
You’ll be featured as the co-author inside the book with your name, short bio, and contact information.
3. Where will the book be available for purchase?
The Paperback version will be available to over 39,000 global retailers including Barnes & Noble and Amazon.com.
The Kindle e-book version will be available through Amazon via Kindle
The book will also be available via your website or can be purchased directly from you in person (if you choose to).
4. Do I need to sign an agreement to join?
Yes, you will be sent an agreement to review, sign and make your payment.
June 1, 2022 - Co-Author Submissions Due
August 1, 2022 - Group Conference Call & Presales Begin
August 30, 2022 - Group Conference Call & Bestseller Instructions Emailed
September 6, 2022 - Book Release Date
September 13, 2022 - Amazon Bestseller Campaign
Soooooo, what’s next?
2. CLICK HERE to Acknowledge and Sign the Anthology Terms and Conditions
3. CLICK HERE to Submit your story, bio, and headshot
4. Sit back and wait for updates