CONGRATULATIONS on your Journey Into Purpose LLC. Experience. I am proud to announce that we will work together by moving from where we are currently to where God wants us to be.
As part of my 2023 business goals, I am launching Raising Children Wasn't Easy, But I Made It anthology. It will be managed and published by Igniting The Flame Publishing. with Dr. Deborah Allen from Missouri.
The overall concept and intention for our Raising Children Wasn't Easy, But I Made IT Anthology is to offer tools, techniques, and strategies that will work for our young parents and upcoming parents who are raising children to help support, encourage, and provide a plan of action that will relieve stress, and lack of knowledge so our next generation can be successfully sustained. In this anthology, we invite you to share your stories of what you used that worked, what you did that didn't work, and tips on how they can be grounded, confident and secure in their parenting skills. Your story for God's glory!
Through this collaboration:
a) You'll have a chance to share your story with others.
b) You'll have a chance to become a bestselling author.
c) You'll have a chance to generate additional income.
This opportunity is best for anyone who wants to help young parents become skilled in instructing their children without cursing, yelling, and demeaning them.
1. Your contribution fee of $1000 (USD)
2. Your story with no less than 1,800 words. But no more than 2,500 words
3. Your 150-word bio, including contact, social media, and website info
4. Your professional photo/headshot
5. Your commitment to meeting all project deadlines
6. Your promotion of the book via social media, word of mouth, and all networks
7. Each ordered book will cost $8.00 per copy
8. You will sell each book for no less than $25.00
Some additional perks of this collaboration include the following:
Package ● 3 Group Coaching Sessions ● Coaching How to write your chapter. ● Coaching ~ How to present yourself on stage/camera/podcast ● Coaching ~ How to monetize your book to get your investment back ● Chapter in anthology & editing of the chapter. ● Graphics ● Pre-launch Party ● Virtual Book Launch ● Magazine Banner ● 2 Platforms Opportunity ***Make ~ Bestseller
The first page will be the wife's tips on raising children. The second page will be the husband's tips.
On the third page, you will provide tools, techniques & strategies of what worked for you and what didn't to help strengthen and encourage parents.
Your stories can teach, heal & equip other parents, young and old, worldwide. Seeing the fruit of our labor after raising our children is rewarding! It wasn't easy, and there are children raising children who could benefit from the tools, strategies, and techniques we used; the call of God for this project is urgent!
Are you ready?
This investment cannot pay for all of the benefits and opportunities you will have access to by being an author in this anthology. It is just an investment you will reap after selling 40 copies at $25.00.
Pros to Co-Authorship
• Pay Substantially Less to Co-Publish Than With Traditional or Self-Publishing
• Have an Experienced Team Handling all the Production or Editing or Design Elements
• Co-Promote/Network With Many Other Successful Women Across Many Industries for Years to come.
• Have an Experienced Marketing Team to Make the Book Successful for You
• Leverage Another's Brand and Years of Success
• You Can Purchase Books at Cost and Resale for Profits
• And You Have the Potential to Become a #1 Amazon International Bestselling Author
December 16, 2023, Welcome Zoom 5:30 CST 6:30 EST
January 14, 2023, Bios and Headshot
January 28, 2023, First Zoom Coaching Call
February 11, 2023 - Chapters Due
February 17, 2023 - Sec. Zoom Coaching
March 10, 2023 - Third Group Coaching
March 25, 2022 - Book Release
March 25, 2022 - Amazon Bestseller Campaign
1st. Nov. $250
2nd. Dec. 5th, $250.00
3rd. Jan. 5th, $250.00
4th. Feb. 5th, $250.00
Steps To Take!
1. Submit the Installment:
2. To Acknowledge and Sign the Anthology Terms and Conditions CLICK HERE
3. To Submit your story, bio, and headshot CLICK HERE
4. Now relax and pray as the publishing teamwork completes this fantastic project.